At Clear Cut, Personal Training is our forte. We take our training and our clients' goals seriously. Because of this, we've taken a look at every aspect of Personal Training, and how we can optimize it.
We combined years of personal training in big box gyms, small studios, group ex studios, local gyms and private personal training studios to make the perfect training environment.
What sets us apart?
Here are some of the things we've picked up on and worked around to build the perfect environment for you.
- Real, Private, Personal Training. At our gym, we have 3 designated training areas and only allow 3 trainers to train at once. This means that every trainer has their own Power rack, platform, open floor space, and conditioning equipment. This is done to eliminate all the wasted time waiting around for a piece of equipment to free up at a big box gym. This way, your workout is as efficient as possible. What might take you 90mins at a big box, might take you 50mins here.
- Clear Cut Training is about setting you up with the best possible training environment to help you accomplish your goals, get in the zone and have some fun.
- All the pieces of equipment you need, and nothing you don't.
- We built a gym with the right character and environment to pump you up and get you motivated. Everything from the equipment, layout, colour scheme, music and most importantly, the right trainers have been carefully selected.
- All our trainers have formal education in exercise science, coaching and the experience to back it up.
3 Pack Intro Package - $200
12 Pack - $80/session
24 Pack - $75/session
48 Pack - $70/session
*We offer payment plans as well
Online Workout Programming - $129/Month
Sometimes you might not be able to make it to the gym as often as you should. Whether it be an upcoming vacation, or tight scheduling, have no fear, our trainers will assess you and create a completely custom workout program for you to follow in the mean time!
Nutrition Coaching - $149/Month
Nutrition Coaching goes hand in hand with personal training. We provide you with everything you need to succeed!
We first assess your nutritional background and needs. From there we determine what type of nutrition help that will help you the most! For example, some of you may need a strict meal plan, while others may need habitual changes or a combination of both.
Our program provides you with:
Easy to implement tips and tricks to ensure you're eating properly
One-on-one coaching with one of our trainers
Weekly email support with your coach
Fill Out The Client Application Form Below To Apply!